Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Day For Mom

I dedicate my 1,400th post to my Mom, and all the mothers out there on their special day. I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families.


What is a Mother’s Love?

A mother’s love is many things. She is a teacher and a friend, someone to guide you through right and wrong, someone to listen and understand.

She can comfort you like no other, holding you in her arms. She can fill your spirit with confidence and encourage your unsure heart.

She can bring a smile to your saddened face, wipe away your tears, love you regardless of the faults you have, and stand by you throughout the years.

A mother’s love is many things, and one thing is quite sure: a mother’s love is special, for no one can love like her.

- T. L. Nash

My thanks to the Voices of September 11th for sending along the beautiful poem.

No comments: