Monday, October 01, 2007

Celebrate Good Times

My friend Jere over at his fine blog, "A Red Sox Fan From Pinstripe Territory" has dozens of great photos from the Red Sox Friday night celebration of winning the American League Eastern Division, as he was presnt at the Sox 5-2 win over Minnesota.

Good job by Jere staying and watching the Yankees loss to the Orioles with a few thousand other Red Sox fans on the Fenway big screen. I was home that night watching on the MLB package, and of course, they cut away as soon as the Red Sox victory was completed. So missed all the celebrations going on live. (Heck I figured the Orioles probably weren't going to beat the Yankees that night, so I figured to stay home and catch the games at home. I heard there was also a big celebration at Thom's as well. Bad job by Yours Truly.)

Here's a link to the story and pictures over at Jere's blog: http://letsgosox.blogspot.com/

No comments: