Sunday, June 01, 2008

Trivia Night Changes in June

Here's an important message for all of Professor Thom's Trivia Night regulars.

We will have changes to the nights we will be doing it because of Celtics going to the NBA Finals. Trivia Night will be happening this Tuesday night, June 3rd, at the normal time of 9 PM.

But the week after that, we will be moving our Trivia Night back to Wednesday, June 11th at 8:30 PM, due to the fact that Game 3 of the NBA Finals will be happening the previous Tuesday night.

Now, stay with me, this might sound complicated. The week after that, we will be having a special Monday night edition of Trivia, on June 16th at 8:30 PM, if the NBA Finals does not conclude by Sunday, June 15th (that is Game 5). Game 6 of the NBA Finals is scheduled for Tuesday night, June 17th. (Unfortunately, I can't be at Thom's that Wednesday due to a prior commitment.) If the finals have finished by that Sunday, we will have the normal Tuesday night edition at the normal time.

Hopefully that will be the last time we have to move Trivia off Tuesday night, as on June 24th, we will be back to Tuesday to stay. The crowds at Thom's will just be too large to even attempt to have it while the Celtics games are going on. I do apologize for all the inconvenience, but I thought that our regulars deserved to know as far in advance as possible the upcoming changes. I thank you all for staying with us with all the day switching due to the Celtics playoff run.

2 comments:

KAYLEE said...

I thought i would come here and givce you an updayte on me. I still have quite a battle to fight but, on wednesday i am going home and thn i will just go to the hospital every 2-3 weeks for treatment :) but, i think its a steopin the right direction :)

BklynSoxFan said...

I'm very pleased to hear that Kaylee. Keep fighting that good fight!

Kaylee, could you please send me an email with your home address in it? I'd like to send you a special gift. My email address is: jbq1462@hotmail.com.

Thanks so much, Kaylee. Hang in there!