Saturday, March 13, 2021

It's Good To Be Back, And On My 15th Anniversary

 Hello everyone. I am finally back on my blog, after a long absence! My computer went out on me in late October of last year, and it took me a while to getting around to get a new one. And now, finally, I am back! I also decided to take a little break from blogging. But it's good to be back!

I am still doing Facebook Live Trivia Night, but a little more infrequently, now about twice a month. I will return to posting the Q&A back here soon. Our next Trivia Night is this coming Thursday night, March 18th at 8 PM ET.

Today is the 15th anniversary of starting The Mighty Quinn Media Machine, so I thought this would be a good day to re-start. It was always fun to blog, and a friend suggested a few weeks ago that I go back to writing again. So I will be posting a little more frequently.

I hope everyone is doing well, and it's good to be back!

No comments: