Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Free Money From The Boss!

Today I got an email that absolutely left me in stitches. This is too good not to share:

Compensation From Bruce Springsteen:

I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to someone else account who was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of the transaction, and in view of what you have lost during the transaction, I want to use this opportunity to compensate YOU and show my gratitude to you with the sum of US$370,000.00 (Three Hundred and Seventy Thousand United States Dollars) And I have authorized the Malaysia Bank, where I deposited my money, To draft an international Certified Cashier's Check, for YOU, worth US$370,000.00 cash able anywhere in the world and has be issue in your favor, as a Compensation from me to YOU. My dear friend I will like you to contact (Director Reserve Bank Foreign Remittance Dept) for the collection of this international Certified Cashier's Check, And I have authorized to release the international certified bank draft to you as soon as you contact THEM regarding this issue.

Contact details as follow!
Remittance Head officer
Mr. Rod Stewart (Director Reserve Bank Foreign Remittance Dept)
Telephone Number: Tell: +601 4634 6827
Email: daniel@wandata.com

At these moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand.

Please; Don`t forget to send him your

Full Name:
Telephone number :
Your address :
Your Country :

where you want him to send the draft to you.
Please; I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regards,
Bruce Springsteen


Yes, I got an email from Bruce Springsteen that he and his partner Rod Stewart want to give me money. This made my day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is what I got:

Dear Valued Customer,

You have been awarded the sum of $350,000 USD by our office here in Malaysia as one of our customers who use Western Union in their daily business transaction.

This award was been selected through the Internet, where your e-mail address was indicated and notified. Please
provide Mr. Rod Stewart with the following details listed below so your fund will be remitted to you through Western Union.

1. Name:______________
2. Address____________
3. Country:___________
4. Phone Number_______
5. Occupation:________
6. Sex:_______________
7. Age________________

Name: Mr. Rod Stewart

Emails: daniel@wandata.com

As soon as these details are received and verified, your fund will be transferred to you.

Thank you, for using Western Union®

Best Regards,

Mr Cynthia Felix.

zarate@rtate.biz

.....Hmm...to good to be true.