Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm On The Run Again


And of course, for a very worthy cause.

Last year, I ran in the inaugural World Trade Center 5K Run To Remember, at Governor's Island. It was fun but rather grueling, as Yours Truly isn't a great distance runner by any stretch of the imagination. But I was really well-supported, and I was one of the top fund raisers in the entire run. I was really touched by all of your generosity last year.

So, I am doing it once again, and this time on September 5th, and again on Governor's Island. (I strained a hamstring last week playing softball, but I am in the process of preparing for the run.) Again, I am running for the Voices of September 11th, a wonderful group I am proud to be associated with. I will be running with my friend Joyce's name on my running bib, as I was so proud to do so last year.

If you'd like to support me, you can click this link and make a donation (you have until September 12th to do so). I am deeply appreciative to all of you who helped me out last year, and I look forward to another great run around Governor Island in September!

No comments: