Monday, August 16, 2010

Abbey Road: 24/7

Last night I discovered one of the cooler live webcams on the Internet. It is of the crossing at Abbey Road in London that the Beatles made famous on their magnificent 1969 album.

The cameras are poised from behind the crosswalk (the studios are just off to the right of the shot). So now you can watch all the tourists there are they see one of England's most famous attractions. (I went there for the first time in 1995. It was quite an experience for this Beatles fanatic.)

With thanks to my friend Russ who brought this webcam to my attention.

The Crossing - Abbey Road Studios

2 comments:

Peter N said...

This link did not work for me. It said A NETWORK LINK CANNOT BE FOUND. I'll Google it. I have to see it. I'm also a huge Beatles fan who would mop up in any trivia contest about 'em. I think.

BklynSoxFan said...

It works perfectly for me, Peter. Maybe a problem with your computer?