Wednesday, October 08, 2008

"Dirty Water" Signing This Saturday

My friend, blogger and author Jere Smith will be making a personal appearance at Professor Thom's, along with his mom and author Mary-Ann Tirone Smith, to autograph copies of their fine novel "Dirty Water: A Red Sox Mystery" at 7 PM this Saturday night, just before the start of Game 2 of the ALCS between the Red Sox and Tampa Bay Rays.

I had the pleasure of reading an advanced copy of the book, and it is a terrific read. You can the review I posted a little while back here.

Jere has a great Red Sox site called "A Red Sox Fan From Pinstripe Territory," which I check out every day. And he hates the Yankees even more than I do!

I definitely recommend Jere and Mary-Ann's novel. If you're coming to Thom's on Saturday, stop by and say hi to them. And I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you purchased a copy of the book as well.

No comments: