Monday, January 03, 2011

They Made Films Memorable Kicks Off 2011

This Tuesday night we will have our first edition of Trivia Night for 2011. As the Special Category, we will have "January 4th Trivia," stuff that happened on that day in history. And no, there will be no questions about the Trivia Maven's birthday. Oops, I let that slip. Oh well...

The Q Train lightning round will be "Film Characters Trivia." I will give you three main characters from a popular film and you will tell me what film it is. (And there will be none from "Escape From New York." I always liked that photo of Snake Plissken.) We hadn't done any movie category trivia in a while, so I thought since everyone loves movie trivia, let's start off the year right.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
"Nevermind" was the second studio album, released in 1991, by what rock band?

We get going just after 9 PM. We had a huge crowd last Tuesday, and I hope we get 2011 off to a good start. See you tomorrow night.

No comments: