Monday, January 17, 2011

Oscar Nominees & Female Singers On Tuesday

Trivia Night this week will feature as the Special Category, "One Time Oscar Nominees Trivia." I will give you seven recent Oscar nominees from the four major acting categories and you have to tell me what film they were nominated for, and if they won or not. So the category will be worth two points each.

The Q Train lightning round will be "In Q's iPod: Female Vocalist Trivia." I will play audio snippets from ten songs, and you have to tell me who the female singer is, and if they are part of a group, I will accept the group name as well.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
Acapulco is found in what country?

For those of you on Facebook, I just formed a new group, called "Professor Thom's Tuesday Night Trivia." I will posting the Sneak Peek and the special categories there every Monday, and the Q&A from Tuesday night there every Wednesday morning, plus a few other things related to trivia. Please feel free to join.

We begin Trivia Night at 9 PM on Tuesday night. We've had some terrific crowds the past three weeks and I hope that will continue. See you then.

No comments: