Monday, October 01, 2012

Everyone Loves To Laugh, Right?

On Tuesday night, Trivia at Professor Thom's will return with "TV and Movie Comedy Trivia" as the Special Category. I will ask you seven questions connected with television and movie comedies, mostly within 30 years or so. (There won't be any comedy albums trivia. I just posted this Steve Martin album because I always liked the title and cover.)

The Q Train lightning round will be "11-20 Trivia." I will ask you ten questions that will have the numbers 11 through 20 as the answers, and every answer will be a different number.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
"The Hoover Dam is located on what western US river?"

Remember that we have moved the time of Tuesday Night Trivia up to 8:30 PM. There will be a Red Sox-Yankees game on at that time, but it may or may not have any importance. But I doubt many Sox fans will be in for it. We've gotten bigger crowds again lately, as the earlier time may be bringing in more folks. Coming in earlier can get you a better table, so I hope to see many of you on Tuesday night.

No comments: