Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trivia Is Still On This Tuesday, As Of Now

It is Saturday night as I write this blog post, and I just wanted to let the Tuesday Night Trivia regulars know that as of right now, Trivia Night is still on for this Tuesday night, October 30th at 8:30 PM.

Hurricane Sandy is making its way to the Northeast, and it could bring trouble in terms of high winds and lots of rain. I will be checking with my friends at Professor Thom's on Sunday to get an update as to what they want to do.

My feeling right now is that as long as the bar is open and the subways are running on Tuesday night, we will have Trivia. However, if any changes to that are in everyone's best interest, I will let you know what we will do.

We could move Trivia Night to the following night, Halloween night, or postpone Trivia Night entirely next week.

Whatever happens, I will let you all know immediately here at the blog, on my Facebook page, or by the email list.

Cross your fingers, and let's hope Sandy doesn't get in the way of Trivia Night next week!

No comments: