Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Trivia Moved To Wednesday

Because of a huge crowd at Professor Thom's on Tuesday night, we have moved Trivia Night to Wednesday night, December 20, at 9 PM. The bar did a great business but unfortunately the crowd was just TOO large to have a Trivia Night. (Jim the Bartender and I worried about people yelling out answers, that sort of thing.)

So for the third straight week, it will be Wednesday Night Trivia!

Hope you can come out for it. (But not too many of you!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Magnificent Q, Ken Koch from Sacramento again....

I host two trivia nights a week here in Sacramento at The Streets Of London pub.

How long have you been doing it?
Need questions?

I've been doing it for several years so I have tons of quizzes.

BklynSoxFan said...

Great to hear from you Ken!! Wow, you're a fellow pub quizmaster, very cool!! I've been doing it since June, and we're gaining a following here in Greenwich Village. I put all of my quizzes online after each one, if you'd like to check out my past efforts.

I'd love to get questions and answers from you. You can send them to my address: jbq1462@hotmail.com. I'll send you a more personal email soon. Thanks so much, Ken!