Monday, March 12, 2012

March 17th Is More Than Just St. Patrick's Day

This Tuesday night, Trivia Night at Professor Thom's will feature "March 17th Trivia," seven questions connected to St. Patrick's Day in history. A lot more than just parades and people drinking green beer has happened on the day.

The Q Train lightning round will be "Name the Decade: First Albums Trivia." I will give you the names of ten well-known pop artists, and you have to tell me the decade they released their first album. And if you can give me the exact year as well, I'll give you a bonus point.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
"Which heavenly constellation is depicted as the hunter?"

We will get started shortly after 9 PM. The Red Sox are playing the Yankees tomorrow night in a spring training clash on tv, but that shouldn't stop us from beginning on time. And I do encourage you all to get in a bit early, as the crowds have been so large recently that tables have been snapped up quickly. And I certainly appreciate all the support lately, and look forward to seeing all of you on Tuesday night.

No comments: