Monday, March 26, 2012

This Special Couldn't Air Tonight? And Why Thursday at 1 AM?

There's a PBS special called "Inside Fenway Park: An Icon at 100" that debuts tonight on stations around the country.

I'm certainly interested in seeing it, but when I went to check the TV listings for my local PBS stations (WNET Channel 13), I discovered something interesting.

It won't debut on Channel 13 until this coming Thursday morning, March 29th at 1 AM. My DVR is set for it.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but the fact that a New York station (actually based in Newark, New Jersey, but close enough) won't air this special for another three days, and after midnight, sure makes me wonder.

Here is the link to find "Inside Fenway Park" in your local area.

With thanks to my friend Jere for the links to the special.

No comments: