Monday, February 02, 2009

Music Awards Trivia on Tuesday

This coming Sunday night is the annual Grammy Awards presentation. I'm not the biggest fan of that award (don't get me started as to why), but it's a good excuse for this week's Trivia Night special round: "Grammy Awards Trivia." We will also have a new category for the Q Train lightning round: "Over/Under 40 Trivia." I will give you the names of 10 celebrities, and you will have to tell me whether that person is currently over or under the age of 40. (There will be no one exactly 40.)

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
If it is 12 noon in New York City, what time is it in Denver, Colorado?

We should get going at the normal time of 9 PM on Tuesday night. We are supposed to be getting some rotten weather on Tuesday (Has this been a miserable winter or what?) but I can always count on many of the Trivia Night regulars to be in attendance. See you then.

2 comments:

Peter N said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BklynSoxFan said...

Peter, I had to delete the previous post because that is a question in tonight's Trivia, and I'd rather not give the players any further hints. (They can obviously Google them, which I know some do.) Thanks.