Monday, November 19, 2007

Turkey Day Trivia on Tuesday

In honor of Thursday's Thanksgiving Day holiday, we will be celebrating the day a few days early with a round of "Thanksgiving Day Trivia," with questions that have to do with the famous day we sit down at a large meal, give thanks and eat lots of turkey.

We will have the other usual categories, and we'll get going at about 9 PM.

Here is the Sneak Peek question for this week:
Which late 20th century president was the first to start the tradition of "pardoning" a turkey before Thanksgiving?

I hope many of you can begin your Thanksgiving holiday by joining us for Trivia on Tuesday night.

2 comments:

Jere said...

Not that I'd ever doubt the Maven, but I'm just sayin', I hope you've gone to snopes.com and did a search on "Thanksgiving," as it provides some interesting info on the pardoning subject.

BklynSoxFan said...

I'll go over there and check it out. Have a good Thanksgiving, Jere...