Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Irish 12 Days Of Christmas

This is still one of the most popular things I have ever posted on my blog, so I'll post it again.

Here is "The 12 Days of Christmas," as done by Irish actor Frank Kelly, who memorably starred as Father Jack Hackett in the screwball British TV comedy "Father Ted" back in the early 1990s. It is a brilliant parody of the classic Christmas song, and it gets more silly and bizarre as it goes along.

I originally posted this on my blog in 2007, and my traffic numbers here absolutely exploded. That happened almost every Christmas since, although it has calmed down considerably the last few years. (I guess people are finding it off different places on the Internet now.)

So, here it is: "The 12 Days of Christmas", Irish style. Enjoy.

No comments: