Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Seven Great Years

It was seven years ago today that I started The Mighty Quinn Media Machine, and I want to thank you all for making it such a success for me.

I write mostly about the Red Sox, but that has decline a bit in the last few years. (I guess a bounce back Red Sox season in 2013 might change that.) My Trivia Night also occupies a lot of space here as well. (When I set out I decided I wasn't giving this site a "Red Sox" name, as I knew I'd be writing about more than just baseball.)

When we made the transition to The Mad Hatter for Trivia last month, that occupied a good part of my time, so I hope you Red Sox fans understood. But I am looking forward to the 2013 season, and once again, I will not be writing about every game, just at selected times.

Once again, thanks to all of you who stop by here every once in a while to check on my ramblings. Your support means a lot to me.

No comments: