Wednesday, February 27, 2013

You Did a Helluva Job Brownie, Er, Bobby

Bobby Valentine just can't help being a schmuck.

He was introduced as the new athletic director at Sacred Heart University in Connecticut yesterday, and actually had the nerve to say this:

"I thought I did a hell of a job in Boston. I thought what had to be done there was done except for winning a pennant. But Connie Mack wasn’t going to win with that team.”

Talk about delusional. Yep, you sure did a heckuva job Brownie, er, Bobby.

Now I can't wait for the inevitable book he's going to write about the disaster area he left in Boston in his wake.

I have erased 2012 from my memory, and I'm sure most other Red Sox fans have done the same.

BTW, do you know who now has the toughest job in all of sports?

The head baseball coach at Sacred Heart University.

No comments: