Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Trivia Empire Is Expanding

I'm proud to announce that I will now be doing a second night of Trivia every week.

I will be the Trivia host at Josie Wood's, a cool bar in Greenwich Village that is located on Waverly Place, just off the corner of Mercer Street. It's exact location is 11 Waverly Place, and it is one short block west of Broadway, and one block from the 8th Street subway station. It is right in the heart of the New York University area. It is also just a few blocks north of my former Tower Records store.

I will be doing the Trivia there every Wednesday night, and it will begin at 8 PM. It will be slightly different from the version I do at Professor Thom's. We will do four categories instead of five, and the first three categories will be 10 questions instead of 7. But we will have an IQ Trivia round of five difficult questions to end the night. We will be doing a General Knowledge round, a Special category round, and another round that will shortly be determined.

I will debut at Josie Wood's next Wednesday night, June 22nd, at 8 PM.

We will be giving away prizes to the two top teams and to Best Team Name.

The bar has plenty of sports on the tube, and pool tables in another side of the bar.

BTW, I will NOT be doing any questions that I will have done the previous night at Professor Thom's. But like Thom's, I will posting the Sneak Peek info for Josie Wood's Trivia Night every Tuesday here on the blog.

So I hope you will come out to Josie Wood's on Wednesday nights, and at an earlier time as well.

No comments: