Monday, June 20, 2011

No Chicken Or The Egg Questions On Tuesday

The Special category this Tuesday night at professor Thom's Trivia Night will be "Which Came First Trivia." I will give you two events that happened relatively close to each other and you have to tell me which occurred first.

The Q Train lightning round will be "Classic TV Characters Trivia" and I will give you ten famous TV characters and you have to tell me which show they debuted on.

The Sneak Peek question on Tuesday night is:
What rock group had a 1984 hit song called "Jump?"

We should get going at the usual time of 9 PM on Tuesday night. Please do keep in mind that my new Trivia Night will make its debut on Wednesday night at Josie Wood's pub at 11 Waverly Place (at Mercer Street) at 8 PM.

I'll have more on that, including a Sneak Peek into Wednesday night, here on the blog on Tuesday.

No comments: