Monday, February 07, 2011

Any Excuse To Play Music On Trivia Night

This Tuesday night's Special Category for Trivia Night will be the February edition of "Q Are You?" where I give all of you clues to the identity of a current celebrity and you have to tell me just who I'm talking about.

The Q Train lightning round will be "In Q's iPod: Grammy Winners Trivia," as the Grammy Awards will be held this coming Sunday night. (Not that I'll be watching or anything. But it's a good excuse to have our audio round this week.) It will be snippets of ten songs that have won either Song of the Year or Record of the Year. I will ask you for both artist and song title, so the category will be worth 20 points instead of just 10.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
What is considered to be the longest river in the world?

We get going at 9 PM on Tuesday night. Yes, we are having some more rotten weather on Tuesday, but I've heard nothing about snow accumulating. So I hope you can make it out and enjoy all the fun on Tuesday night.

No comments: