Thursday, August 09, 2007

Godspeed Kaylee

Please keep our dear friend and Red Sox blogger Kaylee, from Phoenix, Arizona, in your prayers today. As I wrote last week, Kaylee is going into the hospital on Thursday for heart surgery. She is just 16 years old (the same age as my oldest niece), and she is one of the community of Sox bloggers who comes to visit my site, and I go over to hers. Here is the address for her site, "The World According to Kaylee":
http://kaylee-wwwtheworldaccordingtokaylee.blogspot.com/

She is a devoted Red Sox and Patriots fan. Kaylee will be hospitalized for about a week after her surgery. We are all praying for your speedy recovery, Kaylee.

Just remember what Jon Lester was able to overcome in getting back to the Red Sox.

He's going to be fine. The Red Sox are going to be fine.

And so will you, sweetie.

Keep the Faith. May God bless you and your family, Kaylee.

5 comments:

Michael Leggett said...

Last Summer, She was at Fenway for 3 vs Cleveland:

This season, she saw The Sox vs The Diamondbacks;

Our prayers are with her, as the tears flow

Anonymous said...

Keep the faith, Kaylee! Our thoughts are with you!

(glad the blue state blogger is home just in time to wish her well!)

Michael Leggett said...

The Traditionalist Catholics are stopping by my blog, to offer novenas for Kaylee's Recovery.

Suldog said...

I've never met her, but we visit each other's blogs. She seems like a very sweet kid and I've been keeping her in my prayers. Nice post, Q.

BklynSoxFan said...

That's good to know, Michael.

I feel the same as you, Suldog. Kaylee's been in my prayers every night. I'm sure she'll be fine.