Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BLOHARDS, Spaceman With Joey Reynolds

On Monday night, Bill Lee (pictured) and number of the BLOHARDS were invited to go on The Joey Reynolds Show on WOR Radio in New York, and it was a very entertaining show. They talked about being Red Sox fans and upcoming series. My pal Chris from Professor Thom's went on and gave the bar a nice plug, and I was also asked to go on, but my duties as the Monday Night Trivia Maven prevented that from happening.

Bill was his usual quiet self. (When will he ever come out of his shell?) He was actually quite entertaining as you'd expect, like when I was chatting with him about baseball before he left to do the show. The podcast of the show is now available on Joey Reynolds' page on the WOR Radio web site, and scroll down the page until you reach "Podcasts" and then you can download the broadcast.

Here is the link:
http://wor710.com/pages/46370.php

3 comments:

Linasolopoesie said...

Good day
I have visited yours blog, but I do not understand the linga.chisà that beautiful things that you write!
mine blog and of poetries. they are many beautiful ones. I confess to you that I have the poetico mind. You want to visit it?
of I would be much happy one. You ......... aspect?
Thanks soon

Suldog said...

Finally got my hands on a copy of the "Red Sox Nation" yearbook. I must say that your appearance in the pages was definitely a highlight :-)

Shame they couldn't get the web address right, though.

BklynSoxFan said...

That's OK, Suldog. They put down my address at Bornintoit.com, and that fine. Thanks also for the kind words as usual.