Sunday, August 26, 2007

Authors Trivia Again

Monday Night Trivia this week will once again feature "Name The Author," which we did last week. It was well-received, and I decided to bring it back for another go round. (It is not coming back next week, as we will have a brand new category then.) Like last week, I will give you the title of a classic or contemporary book, and you have to tell me the author's name.

The other usual categories will be back, including The Q Train lightning round. Trivia will begin shortly after 9 PM, as there is no Red Sox game on Monday night.

Here is the Sneak Peek question:

Since 1970, the official Earth Day has been celebrated during which month?

I caution my readers out there to please not give any guesses to the answer here. Thanks.

See you Monday night!

No comments: