Monday, September 06, 2010

Know Your Stars' Aliases This Week

This week's Trivia Night on Tuesday will feature "Name The Decade Trivia" as the special category. I will give you a famous event from the recent past and you will tell me which decade it occurred in ('50s, '70s, 2000s, that sort of thing). It will also be worth double points, as if you can give me the exact year for each, you will get another point as well.

The Q Train lightning round will be "Celebrity Real Names Trivia." I will give you the names of ten current celebrities and you have to tell me if it is their real name or a fake (stage) name.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
In what country is Stonehenge located?

We will get going at 9 PM. I hope you all are enjoying your Labor Day weekend, and I hope many of you can top it off by coming out for a night of Trivia on Tuesday.

No comments: