Monday, September 13, 2010

0, 1, 2, 3 or 4 Correct. You Decide.

This Tuesday night's Trivia will feature as the Special Category the September edition of "Q Tip Trivia," where I ask you seven questions about general knowledge that can have anywhere from none to four correct answers. But of course, you have to be careful, as any incorrect choices nullify the entire answer and no get no points.

The Q Train lightning round will feature the return of "1-10 Trivia." There will be ten questions where each answer will be a number between 1 and 10. (There will be no repeats.)

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
The Staples Center is an arena located in what US city?

We will begin the night at 9 PM, so I hope many of you will come for a great night of Trivia on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Peter N said...

JQ, I can't wait, again, to play along and carefully NOT look at the answers at the bottom. Yes, it takes a pen and a piece of paper but I enjoy playing along. Thank you for that. Pete. I hope I'm not the only one trying to get 'em all correct.

BklynSoxFan said...

You aren't alone, Peter. Hope you enjoy the quiz tomorrow!