Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Need Your Vote!

No, I'm not running for elective office, but today I signed up my blog with TopBlogging.com, one of those toplist blogging sites. I've joined a couple recently, to get The Mighty Quinn Media Machine more exposure.

TopBlogging has a link at the bottom left side of my main page that says, "Vote Here."(It's just below the clock.) If you press that link, it will take you to a page where you can press another link to vote for my site.

I'll be honest in saying that I have no idea what it means for sure, but I know it would make me feel good knowing that my fans out there are giving me their support.

And of course, it would be un-American not to vote!!

3 comments:

Peter N said...

As a baseballnoozguy, like you, I'd like to check them out. I hope that by clicking the vote button, it will explain how. If not, help! And thanks..

Peter N said...

Hey, I added the link, but how do i get the vote thingy on my blog. Help, and thanks! Peter

Suldog said...

You've got my vote. When does the check arrive?