Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy to Be Back On Tuesday

Trivia Night returns to its usual Tuesday Night place this week, as the NBA schedule makers were kind to us, scheduling Game 4 of the Celtics-Magic series on Monday, and a possible Game 5 on Wednesday. So we're back tomorrow night at 9 PM.

And we don't have to worry about being invaded by the "Lost" fans who watch the show the same night up in the Loft. I think the show was canceled or something, no?

Anyway, our Special Category this week will be the May installment of "Q Are You?" trivia, where I give you clues as to a current celebrity and you have to identify him or her.

The Q Train lightning round will be "11-20 Trivia." We have done "1-10 Trivia" many times, and I thought to myself, why not the next ten numbers? So, let's do it. All the answers to the questions in the round will be a number between 11 and 20, and there won't be any duplicated.

The Sneak Peek question this week:
Ivan Pavlov is best known for his conditioning experiments with what type of animal?

OK, "Lost" is over, so no more excuses for those who've missed my Trivia Night because of it. Attendance is mandatory for you this week!

1 comment:

Rick said...

I was always more of a galaxian/asteroids guy than pac-man but I was wondering why it was on google this week.

1.5 and closing fast -looks like it will be a fun summer at thoms after all