Friday, March 17, 2006

Professor Thom's

There's a great new place to watch the Red Sox games in relative peace in New York City. This past December, "Professor Thom's" opened on 2nd Avenue between E. 13th and 14th Streets. It's run by a number of friends of mine, who are also dedicated Red Sox fans like Yours Truly. They have a website you might like to check out: http://www.professorthoms.com. They have NESN, so all Red Sox games broadcast in 2006 will be on the main TVs. I have become a mainstay at Trivia Night, which happens every Monday night. It's a lot of fun, and I've won it twice so far.

This coming Wednesday night, March 22, Professor Thom's will have the first and only Red Sox-Yankees game of this spring training, at 7 PM on NESN. I will be in attendance, and I hope you will join me and many of the PT regulars.

1 comment:

Michael Leggett said...

Jim Mc Guire Rolls On:
Members of Red Sox Nation-stay clear of The Riviera Cafe';
Normie The Owner is a Yankee Wannabe.