Sunday, May 17, 2009

We've Got Tuesday Night Trivia Back

My sympathies go out to all of my friends who are fans of both the Boston Celtics and the Boston Bruins, as they both lost a Game 7 at home over the last few days. (I'm not really a fan of either team, but I do have a lot of respect for them, as many of my friends who are Red Sox fans are also big fans of both.) It's tought to swallow, but at least for most there's still the Red Sox to pay full attention to now.

And now this means that we WILL have Trivia Night this week on Tuesday night, May 19th, at 9 PM. We had to wait until the Celtics and Bruins series' were complete and see the upcoming schedule. But since neither advanced, we are back with Trivia Night on Tuesday night!

The special category this week will be "Music Trivia," and the Q Train lightning round will be "True or False Trivia."

This week's Sneak Peek question is:
In the Northern Hemisphere, the vernal equinox marks the start of what season of the year?

Once again, I thank all of you who rescheduled your evenings when we had to move Trivia Night because of the playoffs. We are back on Tuesday night. And I hope to see many of you regulars back this Tuesday.

No comments: