Friday, May 22, 2009

Watch For the Sound of My Voice

On Saturday morning, I will be on "The Baseball Show" on Comcast SportsNet New England, in their "Web Sox Nation" segment at 9:55 AM. "The Baseball Show" is a three-hour show hosted by Michael Felger about the Red Sox and Major League Baseball. He is joined on the show by Lou Merloni, and writers Steve Buckley and Sean McAdam.

The show is also simulcast on WEEI radio in Boston, but the "Web Sox Nation" segment, which lasts about three minutes, is only broadcast on CSNNE. Last week I was one of the panelists online commenting about the show to other fans on their web site.

I will be on via telephone, giving my take on what's going on with my blog the past week. It should be fun, and I hope to have a snipet on what I say on the program here next week.

1 comment:

BklynSoxFan said...

Thanks Jere. Allan from The Joy of Sox was on last week. Looking forward to enlightening them with my wisdom...