Friday, May 15, 2009

"The Baseball Show" on Saturday

I was selected as a panelist for "The Baseball Show," the three-hour baseball discussion show that airs on Comcast SportsNet New England every Saturday morning from 9 AM to 12 noon. I will be a part of tomorrow's show, which also airs on WEEI radio in Boston.

They have a segment called "Web Sox Nation" where they talk to Red Sox bloggers for a few minutes. I will be sharing my comments and views about what's hot and going on with my blog. I don't know yet if I'll be speaking live, but I'll be ready if I do...

2 comments:

Steel36 said...

Q, you ignorant media slut! As always, the Media Empire grows at an expanding rate.

BklynSoxFan said...

Found out I won't be chatting on the show, just acting as a "panelist." Looking forward to seeing what that will be.