Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The End.

Trivia folks: some sad news to pass along to you. I am no longer hosting Trivia at Professor Thom's anymore. I was told by text message last night that my services as host was no longer wanted, as they have decided to bring in some trivia company to host trivia there every week. I'll be honest and say that I knew it was coming.

There was almost no publicity in the place about Trivia Night, and the crowds continued to decrease and decrease. So I guess I was going to take the fall for it and I did yesterday.

I want to thank all of you who supported my second stint at Professor Thom's these past three years. You all made it a joy to host Trivia there. I'm not sure what my next move will be. I may try to find a new bar in Manhattan to host a Trivia Night.  I will let all of you know here at the blog and at the Facebook page what I decide to do.

I wish all of you the best. Thanks for the support over the years.




   

No comments: