Monday, April 29, 2019

Let's Give It Another Go

Well, Trivia folks, we couldn't do Trivia last week due to the Bruins game downstairs and a party happening in the Loft I was unaware was happening until I arrived at Professor Thom's last Tuesday night. Once again, I offer my apologies to all of you who came out expecting Trivia to happen last week. This coming Tuesday, April 30th, there will be BOTH the Bruins and Celtics playoff games happening, so we go back to the Loft again this week. I was told by Chris from Thom's a few days ago that there was currently nothing scheduled in the Loft for Tuesday, but I try to get another confirmation on that shortly. If anything changes on that front, I will pass along the word as soon as possible here on my blog or at the Facebook group.

We will have the same Special Category as last week, "France Trivia", seven questions connected to that great European nation in pop culture and history, and same Q Train lightning round, "Seinfeld Quotes Trivia." I will give you ten classic lines from the 1990s classic comedy, and you have to tell me which of the four main characters (Jerry, Elaine, Kramer or George) said that line.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
"Who was the original host of the US version of 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?'"

We get going at 8:30 PM. Remember that seating up in the Loft will be limited, so please do get in as soon as possible to get a good seat or table. See you Tuesday night!

No comments: