Monday, April 16, 2018

Let's Give It Another Go

OK, everyone, we'll give this another try! Trivia will be happening this Tuesday night, April 17th at 8:30 PM at Professor Thom's, and the Special Category will again be "April Trivia", seven questions connected in some way to the current month. The Q Train lightning round will be "Which Happened First Trivia." I will give you two famous events from history and pop culture, and you have to tell me which came first.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
"What ocean is home to 75% of the world's volcanoes?"

Important note: There is a Celtics playoff game on Tuesday night at 8 PM, so we will be doing Trivia upstairs in the Loft at Professor Thom's. We will be up there most weeks as the Celtics and Bruins begin their playoff runs, and any Tuesday night games will have Trivia taking place in the Loft.

My apologies for my absence last Tuesday. I am feeling a bit better and I plan to be in for Trivia this Tuesday. I look forward to seeing many of you then!

No comments: