Thursday, March 13, 2008

Two

It was two years ago today that The Mighty Quinn Media Machine was born. I woke up that day and decided to become a blogger. (I had seriously considered it the previous summer, but ultimately decided against it.)

It's been a great two years. I've been able to put my thoughts out there, and have gotten some great feedback from many of you. It really amazes me the worldwide reach of the Internet, and my words have reached the four corners of the globe, just from my keyboard here deep in the heart of Brooklyn.

It's been a great two years, with hopefully many more to come. My thanks to all of you who come here, whether it be for the Red Sox, trivia, or just accidentally found yourselves here from a link or Google search. It continues to be a pleasure.

4 comments:

Michael Leggett said...

IT HAS BEEN FUN

BklynSoxFan said...

Thanks Michael...

SoSock said...

I'm enjoying it!
I decided to start my own last October or so, but never really got started until after the 1st of the year.
It takes up a little time, which is something I don't always have, so I appreciate the fact you and several others I rely on take so much of your time to keep us all up to date on our team, and other just cool stuff.
Thanks and Happy Blogday

BklynSoxFan said...

It's my pleasure Sosock, and I thank you for the kind words and for being a regular here....