Monday, March 03, 2008

Know Your Dead Celebrities

This week we're going to have some (morbid) fun with our special category. I'd been thinking of this for a few weeks, but on Tuesday night we will be playing a round of "Dead or Alive Trivia." I will give you the name and a short description of a famous person, and you will tell me whether this person is currently with us, or has gone to their Great Reward.

(There won't be any "obvious" recently deceased notables, like William F. Buckley or Heath Ledger. And I won't say if the gentleman whose picture is featured here will be a part of our contest, but you never know. And NO prompting from the studio audience, please.)

We will also have our regular four categories, and we will get going at the regularly scheduled time of 9 PM.

This week's Sneak Peek question is:
In the U.S., what everyday object frequently bears the name "Otis?"

Hope to see many of you on Tuesday night.

2 comments:

Suldog said...

Well, I could come up with the right answer, but I don't want to give your quiz a downer to start off :-)

BklynSoxFan said...

I appreciate that, Suldog!