Monday, March 24, 2008

In Honor of the Start of the 2008 Season

Tuesday night's special category for Trivia will be Boston Red Sox Trivia. (I can just hear the groans from some of the Trivia regulars.) The 2008 MLB season opens on Tuesday morning at 6 AM ET with the Defending World Champions (I love writing that!) taking on the Oakland A's at the Tokyo Dome. The questions will be of the more recent variety of Red Sox history, and the questions will also be multiple choice. (So grin and bare it, folks!)

We will have the regular four categories on hand as well, and we will get going at about 9 PM. (It will be a really long day for me, as I'll be at Thom's for the game that morning, and I will be back on Wednesday morning for the Japanese finale.)

The Sneak Peek question for Tuesday night is:
What letter of the Braille alphabet is represented by a single raised dot?

See you Tuesday night. (And maybe some of you Tuesday morning?)

3 comments:

Alex Grosby said...

You should just sleep at the bar for two days, Quinn.

BklynSoxFan said...

I might just do that, Alex!

Unknown said...

nice... I made that championship pic! like a week before they won the title.