Friday, September 22, 2006

Relinked

My links section is now nearly back to normal. I spent the last two days putting it back together after that unfortunate incident of yesterday morning. Half of my template was erased, and that included all of my links and blog icons. (Fortunately, my archives section was untouched.)

I have replaced about 90% of the links I previously had, and added a few new ones. I haven't completed it totally, and hopefully by the end of the weekend I will.

Hopefully, all of the links will be back, and be an even better section.

3 comments:

Peter N said...

How scary that must have been. I mean, the archives are untouched. Phew!

BklynSoxFan said...

Very scary, Peter. I thought I had deleted my entire blog. But with another Blogger template, I cut and pasted the missing section, and my blog was back, except my links.

Michael Leggett said...

There were problems with my accessing my blog after adding a link:

Blogger's had some technical problems, lately.