Friday, September 08, 2006

Trivia Night Pinch Hitter

I won't be doing my usual MC chores at Professor Thom's this Monday night for Trivia Night, as I will be at the Ground Zero remembrance and ceremonies that day. My friend and fellow PT denizen, the "East Village Idiot" and one-time star of "Cash Cab" himself, Chris O'Leary, will be handling the MC duties that night. I will be back to my regular stint as Trivia MC on Monday night, September 18.

I'm sure Chris will do a fine job in my place. It will be a similar format that I use: 5 categories and 10 questions. But Chris will be putting his own unique spin on Trivia Night that I'm sure everyone will like. Chris also has a cool site, "East Village Idiot": www.evidiot.blogspot.com, that you should check out.

Go get 'em Chris. And don't any crap from Jim!!

No comments: