Friday, February 27, 2015

"Playing Pepper 2015: Boston Red Sox"

I had the pleasure in taking part in a survey of Red Sox bloggers this past week to see our thoughts on the team and the upcoming 2015 season.

It is done through the Baseball Bloggers Alliance, which I am a proud member. Daniel Shoptaw, who runs the fine St. Louis Cardinals blog C70 At The Bat, surveyed four of us this spring about questions like where the Red Sox will finish in 2015, our opinions of the Sox offseason, how ex-Cardinals Joe Kelly and Allen Craig will fare this season, and who will make the most strides this season on the club.

Please do check out "Playing Pepper 2015: Boston Red Sox," and check out some of my deep thoughts about the upcoming season.

My thanks to Daniel for letting me participate in his survey.

No comments: