Monday, February 05, 2007

Know Your Grammy Awards

I've never been a big fan of the Grammy Awards, as I've always believed that too many no-talent bums have won these awards over the years, and the better artists have been overlooked. (I'd better stop there or else I'll get on too much of a rant.)

Be that as it may, on Tuesday night, we will have a special category for Grammy Awards Trivia for Tuesday Night Trivia at Professor Thom's, as the actual awards will be held this coming Sunday night.

The weather has been especially brutal lately, but I hope many of you regulars will brave the cold and come out for it. I am also giving Multiple Answers Trivia a pass this week, and I am bringing back Movie Characters Trivia for this week.

Also, this will be the final edition of Tuesday Night Trivia, as we will be moving Trivia Night back to Mondays, starting February 12. With the baseball season on the horizon and the football season over, Monday night will be an easier night to have trivia than Tuesday will be. We are also planning to debut a new, permanent category next Monday as well.

I hope to see many of you on Tuesday night.

2 comments:

Suldog said...

The Grammies are hideous. However, I'll never forget watching on the night that they awarded the first ever "Heavy Metal" award and the audience booed the announced winner. Do you remember that?

BklynSoxFan said...

Sure do. Jethro Tull won that award, when Metallica obviously deserved it. And that's just one of the many injustices these awards have done over the years...