Sunday, March 13, 2011

Still a Going Concern After 5 Years

It was five years ago today that Yours Truly formed The Mighty Quinn Media Machine, and after all these years we're still going strong.

Whether it's my Red Sox rantings, my Trivia Night wrapups, my 9/11 remembrances, funny Irish Christmas messages or even people finding out about Doug Mirabelli's day, so many of you have come here, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for doing so. I had no idea back in 2006 I would still be doing this in 2011.

We've had over 277,000 hits here since April of 2006. And I especially thank all of you who come back from time to time to read my posts. It really means a lot to me.

So once again, thank you for stopping by. Hopefully we are off to bigger and better things in the future. (And by the way, the Doug Mirabelli post is still the most popular thing I have ever posted on this blog. Even with Doug a few years into his well-earned retirement, I still have folks coming here looking for it.)

2 comments:

Todd said...

Congrats! I've enjoyed your blog for about half of those 5 years. Keep it going and Go Sox!

BklynSoxFan said...

Thanks Todd! I appreciate your kind words and loyalty!!