Thursday, March 17, 2011

Liberace Wishes You a Happy St. Patrick's Day

From his 1950s TV show, the late, great Liberace doing "I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover":



Thanks to my friend Ellen, who posted the clip on Facebook.

May those who love us, love us and for those who don't love us may God turn their hearts: And if he can't turn their hearts may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping. --An Irish blessing (With thanks to my friend Don for those words of wisdom.)

And a Happy St. Patrick's Day from me to you!

3 comments:

Suldog said...

Happy Saint Patrick's Day, Quinn! As usual, you (well, just your last name) get mentioned obliquely in my post.

BklynSoxFan said...

And a Happy St. Paddy's Day, Suldog! Thanks for the pseudo-mention...

Peter N said...

Same goes for me, although one day late!