Pitchers & Catchers Report to Ft. Myers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Liberace Wishes You a Happy St. Patrick's Day

From his 1950s TV show, the late, great Liberace doing "I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover":

Thanks to my friend Ellen, who posted the clip on Facebook.

May those who love us, love us and for those who don't love us may God turn their hearts: And if he can't turn their hearts may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping. --An Irish blessing (With thanks to my friend Don for those words of wisdom.)

And a Happy St. Patrick's Day from me to you!


Suldog said...

Happy Saint Patrick's Day, Quinn! As usual, you (well, just your last name) get mentioned obliquely in my post.

The Omnipotent Q said...

And a Happy St. Paddy's Day, Suldog! Thanks for the pseudo-mention...

Peter N said...

Same goes for me, although one day late!