Friday, February 16, 2007

Know Your Enemy

I've never been big on Yankee fan sites, and I don't peruse them often. But yesterday I was pleased that Steve over at WasWatching.com saw my article on Alex Rodriguez and put a link in his post about it. (Steve also put a link last year to a story I wrote about Mark Loretta as well.) I've never put any links to any Yankee fan web sites on my blog, but that has now changed, as I put up one for WasWatching.com in the "Other Cool Bloggers" section here.

Steve's link actually helped boost traffic on to my site yesterday, and I welcome anything that brings more readers over here (and yes, even Yankee fans too!).

It's an intelligently written site, and doesn't go heavy on anti-Red Sox rhetoric. Steve's a devoted Yankees fan who writes about everything surrounding his team. If you're looking for news regarding the Yankees, WasWatching.com is a site to definitely check out.

No comments: