Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No Celtics Games During Trivia This Week (or Next)

I am very pleased to say that the NBA brain trust has taken pity on us and we will not have to do Trivia Night again while the Celtics are in the middle of a playoff game (at least in this round). They will be playing a game on Tuesday night (tonight), and again next Wednesday night if there is a Game 5 in the series.

So, I thank all of you again who stayed with me during last Tuesday's Trivia Night. It was a trial to say the least. This week's Trivia Night is on Wednesday, due to the Red Sox playing that Team I Will Not Name. I appreciate all of you who will adjust your schedules this week for it. Next week we will go back to Tuesday night, May 25th at the regular time of 9 PM.

But for this week, the Special Category is "TV Characters Trivia." I will give you a famous character from TV (only going back as far as the 1980s for this one), and you will give me both the TV show he/she was on, and the name of the actor/actress who played said character. So each character will be worth two points each.

The Q Train lightning round this week will be the category we had to skip last week because of the length of the playoff game, "True or False Trivia."

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
Leavenworth, established in 1895, is a federal type of what?

We will get going at 9 PM on Wednesday night, so I hope to see many of you in for our special night of Trivia.

No comments: