Sunday, April 22, 2007

Comments Section Change

I've had to make a change in the way my readers can leave comments. Some jackass spammer has been leaving his crap on my blog the last few days, so I have now changed the way you can leave comments. You now have to put in word confirmation in the box to leave a comment. Sorry I had to make this change but I was tired of this nonsense.

Spam (at least the email variety) is not "lovely", or "wonderful" (as the Monty Python "Spam" song suggests), so knock it off, or I'll track you down out there, and force you to eat "Spam" and I ain't talkin' about the crap you're sending through email either!!

2 comments:

KAYLEE said...

I hate those "Spammers" too I get em on my blog too.

BklynSoxFan said...

Please do what I did, Kaylee, and make sure you activate the "word" that has to be put in the box in order to leave a comment. That should help.