Monday, June 09, 2008

100,000

It's an historic day here at The Mighty Quinn Media Machine. We reached a milestone here at the site today, as we had the 100,000th person visit since we put up the Site Meter back on April 20, 2006. (We've had more than 100,000 before today, as I didn't put up the Site Meter until 5 weeks after I started the site.)

Number 100,000 arrived here at 12:53 PM and was from the far off country of Bahrain, and came to my site from a Google Image search. (I get many, many folks who find my site that way.) Bahrain is an island nation off the coast of Saudi Arabia in the Persian Gulf. We've had people come from the four corners of the world, and I was very curious where the historic #100,000 would be from, and would it be someone I knew or someone who just happen to come by.

Well, to that unknown person from Bahrain, thank you for stopping by to check out my site. And to all of you, especially those of you who are regular visitors here, thank you for making my site such a success.

3 comments:

Steel36 said...

*BOW* The King and Quinn of All Media continues to see his empire expand.

I bet you're gunning for Imus, Limbaugh, and O'Reilly status as we speak

BklynSoxFan said...

But hopefully not as obnoxious as those three...

Steel36 said...

Could you at least be snarky as Keith Olbermann?? Or is he on your enemies list too?